I am new to the blogging world. I decided to create a blog to keep our family and closest friends updated on our day to day life. Since Addison was born, I have decided to keep working 4-10 hr days. I get up at 5 every morning to start the day. It is very exhausting, but great, because Addison and I get to spend all day Friday together by ourselves. Today we are going shopping! Again! But this time for Mom. We have been shopping a lot lately. Addison's favorite stores are Baby Gap, Children's Place and Gymboree. Daddy loves all of her cute outfits, I am waiting for him to say "No more shopping." But that hasn't happened yet!!
Well I hope everyone enjoys keeping up with the Schulze Family!
Have a great day!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You did a great job for your first blog. I look forward to the future posts and pictures. What a good way to keep in touch w/your friends & family.
ReplyDelete