Three weekends ago we celebrated an early Easter in Newton. I am so late posting these pictures, but they are so cute.
I didn't know that Easter was such a big holiday until I had Addison. Now, every holiday is big! It seems like we have to have a family get together everytime we are in Newton now. Everyone is so excited to see us (or see Addison, I should say). She grows so fast and I feel bad that we are so far away from everyone. I don't know who grows the fastest, Lexi or Addison. OMG!
Lexi had a great time hunting eggs! When I told her that I thought we has found all of them, she insisted there were more. I didn't know how to tell her that I was the bunny and hid them. LOL! She is a wild woman and refers to Addison as "Little Addison".

No comments:
Post a Comment