

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We traveled South early Christmas Eve morning. Opened presents with my parents and my sister. Then picked up and went to my grandparents and then back to Mom and Dad's for Mom's side of the family. Addison was so happy to see everyone. It amazes me how she loves each and every one of them. She is so lucky to have so many grandparents and great-grandparents who all spoil her with gifts. I just love when she gets to spend time with them.
Josh and Addison were both so sick and stuffed up that nobody really slept Christmas night. Dad and Mom cooked us a nice breakfast and we headed home to find that we had gotten about 6 inches of snow on top of what we already had. We arrived home to open gifts from Santa. Addison received and new water table for this summer and a Cookie Monster. She loves everything to do with Sesame Street! Addison also helped Haus open his huge present which was a new bed. Josh took his new bed and put it in the kennel in the garage. The dog has not left his new bed since he got it. I can't believe how much he likes it. LOL! After presents Addison and I took a really long nap. We woke up rested and Lane and Natalie came over to play with Addison that evening along with Josh's brother, his wife and a few of our other friends. I would love to spend every Christmas at home. It was a great day!
I hope everyone has a safe New Year's! I plan on posting a 2010 review soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment