Friday, March 20, 2009

Daycare Saga

Yesterday was Addison's last day at Kristy's daycare. Addison smiled when we left. I cried all the way home. I told Josh that I feel like a horrible mother. I have to introduce Addison to another stranger on Monday. Thank goodness Josh takes her to daycare. He assures me that it is okay and she is too young to remember. I hope that is true! I also hope she can stay at the new daycare for a long time.

I came to find out that two of our friends take their kids to Nanna (Sue). She seems like a wonderful lady. She also assured us that everything would be fine. She only has her grandson and our friends girls. Addison will be kid number 4. She only keeps a small number so that everyone gets the attention that they need. I am sure everything will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment