Friday, March 13, 2009

Everything happens for a reason. Right???

Yesterday I went to work only to receive an e-mail that our hours are going to be cut next month. We have had several meetings about it, and now it is becoming a reality. We will have to pinch pennies a little bit, but that will be okay. I just look at the positive side and I will be able to spend more time with Addison this summer. I can handle that.

But, then I went to pick up Addison from daycare yesterday, I was informed that she could no longer watch her. She has a problem with her shoulder and back. All of the lifting and holding is just adding to her injury. I left her house heartbroken knowing that she is great for Addison. I don't have to worry about her when she is there. Now, for the 3rd time in 5 months I am on the daycare search once again. It is getting old and I feel helpless. I have already had some family members volunteer on their days off. This weekend will be spent trying to figure out what will work best for all of us.

But, we are headed to Newton for the weekend and look forward to seeing everyone!! All visitors and phone calls are welcome. We will be leaving shortly after Addison eats.

1 comment:

  1. You know what??? Daycare sucks! Especially when you have to find a new one. I've been there and done that more than once and it doesn't get any easier. Hang in there it will all come together.

    ReplyDelete